QUANTUM RESONANCE MAGNETIC SCANNING MACHINE – FULL BODY CHECK UP
This is one of the machines we use for checking the human body anatomy. Human body has electro-magnetic signals that it emits every second. These magnetic signals are found in the body’s blood cells and they represent a specific condition of the human body such as human health, sub health and disease. Accordingly, our scanning machine scans and measures a series of body functions and body organs. It then gives a record of current condition of each scanned function or organ, which will be interpreted and explained by a health consultant to the understanding of the patient or whoever responsible for the patient.
By simply holding the sensor in your palm, health data will be collected within minutes from various body systems. This advanced electronic system collects the weak magnetic field of human cells for scientific analysis and compares each organ with the referenced database, thereby analyzing and determining a person’s health status and main problems and putting forward standard prevention recommendations.
The analysis is non-invasive and will tell you the condition of your health without blood analysis or radiation.
Below is a list of the functions and organs that the machine is capable of checking.
If you are not sure which products to buy, you can schedule an appointment with our consultant for check up at home or workplace for only R300 Consultation fee
Cardiovascular | Cerebrovascular | Gastrointestinal Function | Liver Function | Gallbladder Function | Pancreatic Function | Kidney Function | Lung Function | Brain Nerve | Bone Disease | Bone Mineral Density | Rheumatoid Bone Disease | Blood Sugar | Basic Physical Quality | Rheumatoid Bone Disease | Pulse of heart and brain | Blood lipids | Human Toxin | Trace Element | Prostate | Male Sexual Function | Skin | Endocrine System | Immune System | Breast | Vitamin | Amino Acid | Bone Growth Index | Eye | Heavy Metal | Allergy | Coenzyme | Obesity | Collagen | Large Intestine Function | Channels and collaterals | Pulse of heart and brain | Blood lipids | Sperm and semen | Menstrual cycle | Element of Human and Gynecology and Gynecology
(1) Assuming you wake up at 6.00 am
- When you wake up early in the morning take
- Two glasses of warm water
- Add 2tbs full of Activated Charcoal/Lemon to the first glass
- Add water full to the mark to make the second glass of water.
(2) After about 1hr (700hrs)
- Take a glass full of Vegetable juice comprising of- (sterilize with lemon/ garlic)
- Two carrots
- One medium red Onion
- Two tomatoes
- Two cloves of Garlic
- Quarter medium size of Cabbage
- Any other greens you may feel like
- Drink half a glass of porridge made from grains as part of instant energy for the sick (well cooked)
(3) Eat Breakfast after 10 minutes comprising of-
- Carbohydrates (Unleavened bread –No YEAST, Cassava, Potatoes, Yuka, beans and corn cooked together, or any kind of flat bread ) There are different types of grains and tubers that could be selected from
- Cooked beans or peace (variety at different meals there are so many different types of beans that you can use from every time you prepare beans. Don’t just eat one type of beans every day).
- Cooked vegetable (Different types of vegetables)
- Close it with a vegetable salad (Vegetables like in vegetable juice above)
(4) After 2hrs take minimum two glasses of water (Assuming that its 10 O’clock)
- At around 12.30, take 1 glass of warm
(5) At 1:00 O’clock, take a glass of fruit juice comprising of minimum 5 different kinds of fruits e.g. –
- Any other that is available
- After the juice, take a half a glass of porridge
(6) After 10 minutes, eat lunch with carbohydrates like at breakfast above and Nuts of different kinds , cooked and uncooked.
- Finish your lunch with a bowl of mixed fruit salad.
(7) After 2 hrs, assuming its around 4:00 pm, take two or more glasses of warm water
- At 5:30 pm take a glass of warm water
- At 6:00 pm take glass of vegetable juice, a half a glass of porridge followed by a plate of vegetable salad. (The patient must not take any food after 6:30.)
- Must be left to sleep by 9:30 pm.
- This is the standard treatment for all the illness, but could be adjusted based on the diseases consult for the treatments.
- This is not a substitute for a patient on medication.
Psalms 104:14 – “He causeth the grass to grow for the cattle, and herb for the service of man: that he may bring forth food out of the earth; And wine [that] maketh glad the heart of man, [and] oil to make [his] face to shine, and bread [which] strengtheneth man’s heart.”